14 Nov How to add Facebook Page Reviews
Here is a step by step guide on how to add Reviews to your Facebook Page (or if you would like to remove them see the last tip).
Some of the benefits of adding reviews to your page:
- Allows potential customers to read past feedback
- A channel to receive feedback
- Increase your page ranking on Google
- When someone writes a review, it gets posted to their timeline helping to get new exposure for your business.
Step by Step guide:
1. To have reviews on your page, you need to change your business to ‘Local Business’. To do this, go to Edit Page > ‘Update Page Info’
2. Edit the ‘Category’ section:
3. Make both options ‘Local Business’ and then press ‘Save Changes’
4. In order for the reviews tab to come up, you need to add an address. Once the Map shows in the selection, the reviews should appear. Press ‘Save Changes’ once done.
5. You should now be able to see reviews on your Facebook Page:
Remove Reviews: If you would like to remove the reviews, you will need to change your category from ‘Local Business’ to another category.
Let us know if you have any questions.