Frequently asked questions:
What is required to do the report:
- You need to provide us with your website url to review the website. Depending on security settings we may need admin logins to your WordPress Website. We will be in touch if this is required. Please note all logins are kept securely.
When will you get the report?
- We will provide the report within 48hours of receiving the login details.
When is the payment required?
- Payment is required up front by purchasing online or contact us for an invoice. Once payment has been received we will work on your website performance and security check.
If issues are found, how do we go about updating them?
- You can fix the issues yourself by reviewing our recommendations. We will also provide a cost for fixing the issues in the report if you require help. No fixes will be done without approval.
Terms and conditions:
- The fee is non-refundable and payment is required before reviewing the site
- No fixes will be completed without cost approval for additional work.
- Login details may be required to do a full review. Login details will be kept safe and private. You can add us as a user and remove us after the review is done.