06 Apr Looking to expand your skillset or set up virtual classrooms?
What are some of the new trends we are seeing right now?
There are a lot of trends happening right now, in particular with getting business online. Here are our top 3 trends that you can learn and benefit from:
1. E-learning is growing very very fast in 2020.
– Virtual Bootcamps
– School Tutoring
– Music classes
– Language classes
– Sewing Classes
– SEO Courses
– How to set up virtual classrooms
– How to set up memberships
– Dance classes
And the list goes on and on. Trainers and businesses around the wold are setting up virtual classrooms.
2. People are investing time to expand their skillsets
Here are some courses you may be interested in:
SEO – The Recipe for SEO Success. Learn how to do SEO on your own website all by yourself.
Business Skills – Skillshare – They are offering all courses for free for 2 months. You can learn all sorts of new skills here such as animation, design, illustration, lifestyle, photo & Film, business, writing.
WordPress – WordPress training – One on one WordPress training. Learn how to use your own site, edit the site and tackle your list of things you would like to do but don’t know how.
Social Media – The Digital Picnic – learn all things social media.
3. Keeping in touch with your customers online
A lot of people are currently staying home and also working from home. This is making businesses change the way they keep in touch with their customers as well as change how they do things, in particular for those who typically have more face to face interactions with their customers.
Things businesses need to think about is how can they still communicate or even make an income while everyone is staying home.
Ways you can keep in touch with your customers:
- Video streaming
- Online meetings via Zoom or similar platform.
- Delivery service – consider delivery if you don’t already.
- Set up an online shop for people to easily purchase products or services from you.
- Start a blog to keep people informed
- Become an affiliate marketer
- Create and sell online courses
- Build a membership
- Start a podcast
- Create a YouTube channel
- Create more content on social media
- Offer support
Running a virtual classroom online
Are you looking at running virtual classes online or virtual training sessions?
One great advantage of virtual classrooms is you don’t have to teach them live. You can pre-record all the training sessions and set them up online for your customers to access when they are ready.
What do you need to run a class online?
– A website or online platform for your class – this will give your customers a place to find and access all the content
– A way customers can sign up to your classes
– A way you can stay in touch with people taking your class/course – such as email or a Facebook Group
You can show pre-recorded videos via a log in that are streamed from a private link to YouTube or Vimeo. You can also do weekly, or daily Zoom live video sessions.
If you have any questions or would like to chat about what options would work for your business, please feel free to get in touch with us.